Executive elected member Ophthalmological Society of West Bengal since 2018.
Scientific committee member Ophthalmological Society of West Bengal (2010 – 2012), (2014-2016) and since 2017.
Eastern - Zonal Representative of the Glaucoma Society of India (2010 - 2012).
Glaucoma India Education program coordinator for Glaucoma Society of India (2016 - 2018).
Member of the All India Ophthalmological society, Delhi Ophthalmological Society, Ophthalmological Society of West Bengal and Glaucoma Society of India.
He has been a part of the organizing committee of AIOS conference 2010 & 2016 and Ophthalmological Society of West Bengal annual conference 2010 to 2019 and Seagig Chennai Conference 2006.
- Stood 1st in Calcutta University in MS Ophthalmology (2006).
- Honours and University Gold Medallist in Community Medicine (1999).
- Stood 2nd in Annual Ophthalmological Quiz of the OSWB 2004.
- Received the "Best poster award" at The Regional Ophthalmological Conference at Kuala Lumpur 2009.
- Best poster award at Ophthalmological Society Annual conference 2015.
- Best paper award Kolkata Academy of Ophthalmology Annual conference 2016.
- Received the Dr T L K Row Memorial Endowment for "Best Consultant" in the year 2010- 2011 at Sankara Nethralaya Chennai.
- He was also co-author for Best paper awarded at The Association of Community Ophthalmologists Conference (ACOIN) in 2019 and 2020.
- He received the Dr B N Gupta Oration and award from ACOIN IN 2018.